Nav Bar Disappear

Monday, July 2, 2012

Harley's TravelBlog

Mom's dragging me around again. I'm the famous one here, so you may as well hear it from the dog's mouth.

I have fans wherever I go. Everyone wants to pet me and talk to me. Mom tries to make conversation, God love her, but there is only so much you can say about dog food and grooming.

Amiright?

As well, I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip. Being thrown into a bag, zipped up and stashed under a seat for hours isn't my idea of fun.

Just sayin'.

Also, trying to set me up with a girl dog by making us sit together isn't going to work with me. She was a savage. Put that bitch on a leash! I had to get out of there. No one touches my privates except my bears and Cookie Monster is gone now so that part of my life is over. Stranger Danger, girlfriend.

Now we are waiting in Toronto. Every dog in the world has smelled me and howled at me. I'm shaking like a leaf but thank God I'm in mom's arms and not trapped in the bag. I like the bag, just right now I like to be snuggled.

In a few hours, I will be seeing my nan and grandnan. They better have treats and snuggles when I get there. This has been a long, hard road!

xoxo
harleybarleydog

2 comments:

Glad you dropped in. Have an opinion to share? Here is your opportunity: